Monday 1 May 2006

I'm running out a fingers...

Fuck me, I'm gettin' a little tired of this internet lark. Why is it I need about sixteen million identities and log-in details for the millions an hundreds of different companies offering blog/web/webspace?

First there were Yahoo and then about four different messenger programmes followed. Then there there Blogger. Thought that'd be the end of it. But no. Funny how you think you 'ave everything under control, and then you realize you were living' in a weeny world, not knowin' there were so much more out there...

The long an the short of it is, I've had to open a Live Journal account so as I can read and leave comments on others' pages. Ah well.

Can we not have one identity and related shite, and then use that one to open all of the internet? Making sure I'm logged in and out o every damned place I go to is starting to drive me up the flamin' wall. Still, no choice, eh.


Tags:
none. I'm tryin' to annoy all them crawlers that try to pigeon hole me an my blog.

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Get e-mails remindin' me of passwords for sites I didn't even remember joinin'. Must be Alzheimers...

Anonymous said...

Ah... this would be "phishing'? Got a couple of em myself. Favourite ones are shite like PayPal, telling me my account needs updating, and would I please re-enter my credit card details...

Good luck mate, I don't have one! Ha ha!!