Saturday 8 December 2007

Damn, double damn and an extra pint of damn fert weekend


It’s been a while, I know. I have issues.

One of them being that just for once in this shitty existence I’d like summat to go my way. Is that too much to ask? Well clearly it is.

Major shit’s going on and I don’t have time or inclination to fight it. Seems like it was all decided long ago. So just one tiny, infinitesimal bit of good news would have been nice. Like Aaron Kwok winning the Best Actor Golden Horse tonight in Taiwan. A shallow, superficial bit of good news to make me smile – that would have gone down nicely.

But no.

Winner of tonight’s Golden Horse Award for Best Actor was in fact wee Tony Leung Chiu-Wai (not to be confused with Tony Leung Ga-Fai), for his portrayal of the Chinese blokee working fert Japanese while shagging Tong Wei in a variety of positions and places. I like Wee Tony, I love Wee Tony, but it would have put a warmer smile on me face if Mr K had won instead.

Still, at least I’m back blogging. Gotta be better than the constant drinking and ignoring the world I’ve been trying. Which hasn’t worked. I’m better now. Much. So much so, in fact, that I haven’t had a vodka.

I’ve had six.

Every little helps.

Tags:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Every little vodka helps n all babe.

Soz yer so down. More hugs little Manc x