Finally seen last weekend’s ‘Doctor bloody Who’ episode eleven: ‘Turn Left’. Thoughts?
1) ‘Doctor bloody Who’ finally goes all ‘Firefly’! Woo-hoo! You saw the entire foreign planet made of Asia, right? Was that not Persephone? Badger around too, was he? Doing his dodgy Delboy deals, wheeling and a-dealing, ducking and a-diving? Where did they leave the TARDIS, Eavesdown Docks? Just kidding. Bloody ace to see it though, had me missing Cap’n Mal Sir and Kaylee and her Parasol Of Win.
2) Donna. She’s intertwined. Wee Chan-tho actress as was reading her palm, trying to get her to carry the Time Beetle (no Paul McCartney jokes, please), calling her ‘all-powerful’ and asking ‘What are you? What will you be?’ The Doctor saying she’s been all important and mashed in there since she was born… Please please please please say she’s a Time Lord! Please please please! She doesn’t know yet, she’s been born with one heart cos she’s not old enough to regenerate yet! Come on, PLEASE say she’s a Time Lord (Lady)! Please!
3) The stars are going out. I don’t think they are. I think they’re being obscured. Which would take millions upon millions of ships. Ships that swarm and are so very many, all packed in tight, they blot out the stars. Ships belonging to a race referred to as ‘The Darkness’ (not the one formerly with Justin Hawkins) because their ships swarm from across the stars to lay siege to entire star systems. Yes, we’re talking about Daleks.
4) Could Donna be connected to Davros, who’s so obviously back next week, if the laughing Dalek on the trailer is anything to go by? Please please please please please let her be a Time Lord/Lady, not a host or requisite body part for Davros!
5) And all the bees keep disappearing? It’s either Colony Collapse Disorder or they’re all buzzing round singing ‘so long and thanks for all the honey’ before they wing it sharpish to make sure they don’t get demolished along with the entire planet, dolphin-stylee.
I’m so worried. All I have to do is get by till Saturday night - or rather, Sunday morning for me. That’s all. Easy. Easy.
Naaaaah! Give me next week’s ‘Doctor bloody Who’ now, dammit!
Doctor Who ~ David Tennant ~ Donna Noble ~ Catherine Tate ~ Dalek ~ Davros ~ Firefly ~ Serenity ~ bees ~ HHG2TG