Wednesday 18 March 2009

You remind me of the babe~


What babe?
The babe with the power!
What power?
The power of voodoo.
Hoodoo?
You do!
What?
Remind me of the babe!

Yes, that was me and my ee-vil laugh (like fru-its of the dev-il), cos (1) I managed to get my arse out of bed and make my hair appointment this morning, and now my hair at least looks cooler than a very cool thing on a cool day, and (2) Granny W may have gone home (*sob, sniff, wail, bawl!*) but she left behind many, many shiny things. The first being:


Aw, ain’t he cute? Doesn’t he just make you want to snag a piece of hair from that annoying little shit of a student and wrap it round his wee body, before stabbing him in the heart a few times? No? Oh, just me then.

So I’m ready for my LA holiday next Wednesday - BRING IT!

Soopytwist!

Tags:

No comments: