Sunday 25 October 2009

Pimpage



Looooong week. Mostly working. Some other stuff. No films (boo!), a lot of work (boo!), some ‘Farscape’ (yay!), no ‘Supernatural’ (boo!), some eating and sleeping and stuff. Arsed about on Twitter way too much. Made some Farscape motivators (and posted the rest on my sister-ship):



Good news: Not long to Farscape DVD release, and Supernatural returns next week after its one-week AWOL from the CW. James Blunts can bloody well get on with it. Anyway. What did I come here to do? Oh yeah, right. Brain like a sieve.

I'm in the middle of a Farscape story:

Title: “It’s The Taking Part”

Rating: Rated T for some saucy language(s).
Summary: Set just after episode 2x09 ‘Out Of Their Minds’.
Moya’s safe, everyone’s fine: John’s bored out of his head. Sometimes staying out of trouble is more difficult when it’s actually possible.
Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Farscape’ either in whole or in part, but I wish they would bring back a series six - or better yet, an actual, honest-to-Goddess movie. Crichton knows we have the market for it.
Linky-link-link: HERE.

And then there's the curious case of this crazy-assed effort. It's weird. But I like it:

Title: “Sau and Denu in Sau’win”

Rating: Rated K+
Summary:
Spoilers for episode 4x22.
Sam needs to come to terms with all that has transpired in the last few years, culminating in his greatest mistake. With Dean seemingly more distant than ever, perhaps it's time that Sam learns the true meaning of Hallowe'en.
Rated K+ through sheer lack of blood, gore, salty language or fisticuffs.
Posted first (as always) at SPNVille.
Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could write episodes full time. Or get a life. Or both.
Linky-link-link:



And that’s it. Sunday afternoon now - settling in to watch Family Guy’s Blue Harvest episode and generally get some tea down me before the pub quiz in the Winchester later on.

Soopytwist.

Tags:
~ ~

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Winona??? Ryder???? Good grief...I didn't know!!! She's fooled us all!!!

....;-)

Anonymous said...

Amazing as it seems - YES! ROFL