Saturday 23 January 2010

Sam, Interrupted


Yay! We finally got a new episode of Supernatural! It was ace, I loved it for many different reasons, and then I thought ‘Everyone and their brother is doing their reviews of it - so I’ll do something a little different...

What that translates to is a VERY VERY SPOILERY recap entirely in sarky pictures, over at my sister-ship on LJ.

Do not click the link if you do not want to be completely spoiled for SPN 5x11: “Sam, Interrupted”. You have been warned!



And that’s pretty much everything right now. Apart from adding that MacSpeech Dictate is still yipping along nicely!

Peach and lube, people, peach and frelling lube!

Tags:
~ ~ ~ ~


1 comment:

The Silent Voices in my Mind said...

OMFG!! your pic-recap was almost as good as the episode!! i sure likeseses the gratuitous fan service...