Friday 30 April 2010

Fics Fix



Anyone who’s ever watched an episode of Supernatural probably has, like me, wondered about how The Boys manage to get so banged up week after week and yet only incur emotional trauma. Or not. But one day it dawned on me that it might be a giggle to work through my ‘Wait, I thought he was all scratched up still from last week?’ continuity amusement with a fic. And it grew.

If you’re not keen on canonic episode-like Supernatural fan fiction, don’t read the following:

Title: “Pumps And Pipes”

Rating: Rated T for the odd word, some suggestive suggestions of suggestiveness and some messy fights.
Summary:
Sam and Dean and a werewolf. Simple? Not when Dean has internal struggles that, if he wins, will be the last loss he will ever face. And then there’s Sam, having to play Dean through no fault of his own. Or is it?
No season five spoilers that I'm aware of.

Posted first (as always) at SPNVille.net.
Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could write episodes full time. Or get a life. Or both.
Linky-link-link:





And then there was this one from last month, in which I discovered how much fun it was to write for a completely different fandom when mixed with my usual sort…


Title: “Case For The Defence”

Rating:Rated T for Dean’s mouth and limited allusions to gore.
Summary:
Dean is arrested in Boston, Massachusetts. There's only one lawyer capable of getting him off - and you know who that is. But does Dean want to be acquitted?
No spoilers for season five.
Posted first (as always) at SPNVille.net.
Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could write episodes full time. Or get a life. Or both.
Linky-link-link:




So before I once again dive into the workings of The Boys as I launch into yet another LOLcap, I think I’ll get a cup of tea. After all, we’re only two episodes away from The End.

Peach and lube, people! Peach and lube.

Tags:
~ ~



No comments: