Sunday 26 August 2012

2 fics for the price of... none



Yeah. So being off work forever means I’ve been challenged by two different fan fiction fandoms, sharing a tenuous but oh-so-important connection. The first came about mainly because I bemoaned the fact that there weren’t enough non-slash William Brandt (Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol) fanfics up anywhere. I got challenged to write one. So I did. That means it’s not slash. That’s just who I am and there’s nothing you can do about it.


Title: Three Times William Brandt Needed a Tissue

Rating: Rated T (for part 4).
Summary:
Sometimes even William Brandt needs a tissue. Includes Jane Carter, Benji Dunn and William Brandt. Lots and lots of William Brandt. No slash, nearly no Hunt. And I'm not even sorry. Cos there was this time, and then there was this time…
Disclaimer:
I do not own anyone or anything but the things in my flat which have receipts.
Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net (because some people still use that place).


Then there was this one: an Avengers fic. Don’t judge me, it was a result of someone thinking I couldn’t do it. So I did.


Title: Enough Rope

Rating: Rated T (for blood and injuries - in the background).
Summary:
Clint and Natasha and an easy exit from an assignment. Kind of. Some Hurt/Comfort (if Natasha would call it that), past missions, bows and shirts. Any Clintasha feels are all down to how you read it.
Disclaimer:
I do not own anyone or anything but the things in my flat which have receipts.
Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net (because some people still use that place).


That’s pretty much it. Read or don’t; it’s up to you. But if you do, leave a mark.
snerk


No comments: