Monday 28 January 2013

Burn Notice fic



As always, never thought I would. But I did:


Title: Pay It With Flowers

Rating: Rated T (for naughty words).
Summary:
Sam asks Michael - but ends up getting Fi - to help an Irish-born florist who's been scammed out of her holiday. Easy, you say? You must be new to Burn Notice. Set mid season two. Episodically canontastic. And maybe more than a hint of Michael/Fi. I regret nothing.
Disclaimer:
I do not own anyone or anything but the things in my which have receipts.
Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net (because some people still use that place).


Chapter 2 has just been posted; 2 more to go over the next week or so. If you do happen to give it a quick read, then thank you very much.

Tags:
~ ~


No comments: