Monday 17 June 2013

Another fic

A one-shot. As a sequel to another one-shot. Ahem.

Title: Butterfingers

Rating: Rated K+ \ Gen (because WEAPONS).

Summary:
Sequel to 'Enough Rope', but this can be read without it. Clint is healing. Natasha is… helping. Special guest cameo by Tony Stark. Any Clintasha feels are entirely down to how you read it.

Disclaimer: 
I do not own The Avengers (if I did, there'd be Ms Marvel and Wasp and some more women to balance them out), Marvel, or any of their characters. This is all for fun, not for profit. Unless you add me to any favourites lists or leave comments. Then I profit in the knowledge that someone thinks it’s pretty good. 

Words: 3,600

Characters: Natasha Romanov. Clint Barton. Special guest appearance by Tony Stark.

Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own under my name TozaBoma (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net under my name Mardy Lass.
The first one-shot, 'Enough Rope', is HERE at An Archive of Our Own and HERE at Fanfiction dot net.

If you even visit the page, I thank you.

Tags:
~ ~ ~ ~





No comments: