Sunday 4 January 2015

Where There's Smoke



Yeah, done some more writing. I’m still polishing my own original fiction novel, which I took to the Writer’s Workshop in York and got some very good feedback for. I’ve got some time off later this month so I’ll be working even harder on that to get it up to spec, and then it’s going out to agents.


Anyway, I digress. I’ve just completed a Supernatural and Constantine crossover story - eleven chapters - that I’m polishing as I put it up chapter by chapter.

Ladies, gentlemen, boths and neithers, I give you:

Title: Where There’s Smoke

Rating: T \ Teen and Up for adult themes, slightly horrific things that go nom-nom-nom in the dark, sinister tones, a bit of rumpy-pumpy, and John’s swearing.

Summary:
Sam and Dean find an unlikely ally in the war against… library books. John Constantine? All he wants is a quiet life. That’s not the canon way though, right?

Disclaimer: 
I do not own John Constantine or Supernatural (if I did, there'd be more Hellblazer and less New 52, and Crowley would have his own spin-off). I DO NOT condone smoking anything in any form. This is all for fun, not for profit. Unless you add me to any favourites lists or leave comments. Then I profit in the knowledge that someone thinks it’s pretty good. 

Characters:
Dean Winchester. Sam Winchester. John Constantine. A demon or two, and maybe some faerie folk.

Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own under my name TozaBoma (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net under my name Mardy Lass.

If you even visit the page, I thank you.

Tags:
~ ~ ~ ~




No comments: