Wednesday 18 November 2020

With Friends Like These

Done some writing. I blame this on Covid nights and having Green Hornet (2011) on repeat due to its feel-good factor, cheap vodka and equally cheap pork scratchings.

Ladies, gentlemen, boths and neithers, I give you:

Title: With Friends Like These

Rated T for injury details, naughty words, fights and semi-nudity (not my fault).

Summary:

Dealing with the aftermath of the movie, new drug dealers, trust issues, new District Attorneys, undercover work, phobias and weaknesses, dating co-workers, how to be friends; it would all be so much easier if Britt and Kato could just get along. Even oil and water can mix temporarily, right?

Disclaimer: 

I do not own any Green Hornet characters, names, likenesses or the suggestion thereof. This is all for fun, not for profit. Unless you add me to any favourites lists or leave reviews/comments - then I get to smile. Linky-link-link: here at An Archive of Our Own under my name TozaBoma (which is where we collectively won a Hugo Award last year) and here at Fanfiction dot net under my name Mardy Lass.

If you even visit the page, I thank you.

No comments: