Wednesday 28 May 2008

Meh!


I’m upset:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’ sucked the big one. I feel betrayed. Oh George Lucas, what have you done to my Indy? I shall find your offices and burn them down in retribution.

I’m busy:
Bestest Mate is in town soon, which means I have to tidy up. My life.

I’m impatient:
Getting an iMac next week, so naturally want it to be next week right now. Wouldn’t you?

I’m annoyed:
nowTV’s broadband service keeps fucking up, so I missed the last ten minutes of ‘Life’ last night. Called helpline and got a stupid fob-off. Complained about not being offered a new decoder box and/or modem, seeing as I’ve had both for three years now. But then, might change to wireless modem next week anyway, cos of said new iMac (who shall be my little Jarvis II and I shall call him Jarvis II and he will be the best Jarvis II ever. You wait and see).

I’m happy:
David Cook won ‘American Idol’ last week. Bloody marvellous.

I’m intrigued:
Sex And The City’ opens next week, and I know I’ll end up getting a ticket.

I’m amused:
Did more Winchester Wallpapers after spotting a cup in Pacific Coffee, taunting me with its little fancy print on the side.

I’m eager:
Now that Russia’s got its rocks off, we might get back to some gratuitous ‘Doctor bloody Who’ on Saturday evening. Yay!

That’s it, I’m gone.

Tags:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 comments:

Camera Obscura said...

Danger, Will Robinson: The SATC movie is supposed to suck as badly (or worse, even) than the new Indy movie.

I never did SATC, but I weep with you over them f-in' up Indy. Please, please tell me Shia looked hot, anyway. Because the stills... I went to my bunk. And that's just not right, at my age. And his.

The Preacherman said...

The Indy film we didn't need eh?

I didn't watch the series and I ain't watchin the shitty movie.

Missed the Doc Saturday due to nightshift. Heard it was a stormer.