Tuesday 15 July 2008

Must. Have.


Just a few blatant plugs before we get to the real reason to post tonight:


Stroke the nice Captain Jack to get more.

And then I finally finished off my latest work of ‘Supernatural’ fan-fiction. It started out as a one-shot, but it was suggested to me that it deserved a complete follow-up, so over the last few weeks I’ve built it into a complete tale. I’m actually sad to see this one go; it was fun to write, fun to proof-read, fun to have around. And now it’s all grow’d-up and out on the big wild Net by itself. *sniff* But all good things must come to an end - before they turn to shit (yes, ‘Lost’, I’m talking to you).


Right, now that’s over with, on to the actual reason I were posting tonight. If you have iTunes (come on, who doesn’t have iTunes nowadays?) or similar Net radio thingy, go find a station called Radio IO (‘eye-oh’.) It’s bloody ace for classic rock. If they’re not playing Triumph, AC/DC, Bad Company or Led Zeppelin, they’re playing Joan Jett, Bob Seger, Deep Purple, Rolling Stones, The Doors, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimmi Hendrix, Queen, and a million others I’ve forgotten to mention. It’s fab.

There, I have spoken. Time for a little jiggery-pokery starting a new fan-fic tale, then time for bed, said Zebedee.

Tags:
~ ~

No comments: