Tuesday 2 June 2009

Tell the fat lady she’s on in 5…



Did you see the season finale of ‘Supernatural’ a few weeks back? Yes? Well obviously, I did too. And then I’ve been getting on with my usual fan-fic and stuff. And then I read a piece by another extremely talented writer and went, oh, but… what if…?

And a new short short SPN fan-fic was born.


Title: “Obesa Cantavit”


Rating: Rated K+
Summary:
My idea of what happens in the dying seconds of the very end of 4x22 (season finale, so episode title withheld to prevent spoilers), and what I think should come next.
Ergo: ULTIMATE SPOILERS for end of season 4!
Oh my dog, is that angst? You think I’m doing angst now? Oh ye of little faith… SPN fans cannot live by angst alone…
Posted first (as always) at SPNVille.net.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could write episodes full time. Or get a life. Or both.

Linky-link-link:



Tee-hee...

Tags:
~ ~ ~

No comments: