Sunday 6 June 2010

New! Improved! Kinda!



I’ve been doing that writing thing again.


Title: “Found In Translation”

Rating: T for language and a wee bit of gore.
Summary:
Sam and Dean are asked to take care of something. Language barriers, stubborn poltergeists, nasty memories causing old wounds to rip at the seams: it's a typical week in the life of our favourite grumpy stumpy dude and his tall emo yardstick of morality.

Set during season five but no relation to any story arcs, plots or episodes. This is not about nor does it mention the apocalypse, angels, demons or in fact demon blood. Also, this may be a little more serious than my usual fare. Be warned.

Also posted at FanFic.net.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could get my book finished so I didn’t have to go out to work any more. And stuff like that.

Linky-link-link:






And that’s about it. I’ve got a book to write and a pub quiz to go to.


See yous later.


No comments: