Sunday 23 August 2015

In Plain Sight - a Daredevil fic



Actually done some more writing. I’m still working on getting my own novel published, but since that’s going slower than an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping, this is tiding me over.

Ladies, gentlemen, boths and neithers, I give you:


Title: In Plain Sight

Rating: Rated T/Teen and Up for some evil intent, a bit of blood, and of course some good old fashioned fisticuffs.

Summary:
An old friend needs some legal representation from Nelson and Murdock, but perhaps the others in the case are the ones you need to watch. Set after season 1, so contains spoilery references. Episodicly canontastic. I don’t do slash and you can’t make me. That’s just who I am.

Disclaimer: 
I do not own Daredevil or any of the characters. I DO NOT condone violence in any form. This is all for fun, not for profit. Unless you add me to any favourites lists or leave comments. Then I profit in the knowledge that someone thinks it’s pretty good.

Characters: Matt Murdock, Foggy Nelson, Karen Page, an OC or few and Claire Temple. Bad guys, alley ways, some bodily damage and hurt/comfort.

Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own under my name TozaBoma (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net under my name Mardy Lass.

If you even visit the page, I thank you.



No comments: