Sunday 12 May 2019

Highway to Helvegr



Been writing again - kind of a fix-it fic, I suppose. Ladies, gentlemen, boths and neithers, I give you:

Title: Highway to Helvegr

Rated K+ / General Audiences for the occasional naughty word.

Summary:
A defeated Thor arrives in a parallel universe to drink away the loss of his brother. The Winchesters are no strangers to going to Hell for a brother; what’s a little rescue trip to Asgardian Hel between drinking buddies?
Set mid SPN S14 (no spoilers) and right after THAT death at the beginning of Avengers: Infinity War.

Disclaimer: 
I do not own any Marvel or Supernatural characters, names, likenesses or the suggestion thereof. This is all for fun, not for profit. Unless you add me to any favourites lists or leave reviews/comments.

Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own under my name TozaBoma (because they don’t re-edit your stuff later) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net under my name Mardy Lass.

If you even visit the page, I thank you.

No comments: