Sunday 5 April 2020

Brothers and Bandages and Bad Guys, Oh My

With this whole COVID-19 thing going on, I’ve had time to review aaaaaall those Works In Progress in my writing folder, and decide that I really should finish one or two. I’ve at least finished one - and this one’s for Lethal Weapon (the TV show THAT ENDED AFTER 2 SEASONS).

Ladies, gentlemen, boths and neithers, I give you:

Title: Brothers and Bandages and Bad Guys, Oh My

Rated T for injury details and naughty words.

Summary:

A random encounter with a stolen truck kicks off an entire joint DEA investigation. Murtaugh’s blood pressure and Riggs’ vulnerability will be tested; how do you look out for a brother who isn’t even yours? Contains hurt/comfort and found family.

Disclaimer: 

I do not own any Lethal Weapon characters, names, likenesses or the suggestion thereof. (If I did they wouldn’t have been able to screw over Clayne Crawford and essentially end the show after 2 seasons). This is all for fun, not for profit. Unless you add me to any favourites lists or leave reviews/comments - then I get to smile.

Linky-link-link: HERE at An Archive of Our Own under my name TozaBoma (which is where we collectively won a Hugo Award last year) and HERE at Fanfiction dot net under my name Mardy Lass.

If you even visit the page, I thank you.

No comments: