Saturday 9 May 2020

CHEER UP AND DANCE


aaron kwok charity cheer up and dance concert 2020

I know I’m shouting but I don’t care - Aaron Kwok has just done a charity concert from the end of Harbour City in Hong Kong and I got to see it live.

One hour long and all proceeds going direct to the Aaron Kwok Charity Fund, the goal was to raise more than Sam Hui’s concert held a few weeks ago. At time of writing, 90 mins after the concert ended, the number are still rolling in.
aaron kwok charity cheer up and dance concert 2020


Anyway - link to the concert is here. You don’t have to donate to watch it, but if you do (through PayPal's Xoom service for overseas bank account deposits) then well done and thank you.

Hopefully this will not be the last time I see a live Aaron concert.

ENJOY

No comments: