Monday 27 February 2006

In need of serious amounts of Ewan McGregor…

Did you watch tonight's then? So Sam didn't get back home then ~ why? WHY? Because he let his dad go, that's why! What a softie! As Gene Hunt said, "don't be a Jessie"! He should have arrested his dad and got back to 2006…

He's such a wimp! What a pussy! I'm really upset now… I thought Sam was alright, but obviously he's been in 2006 too long... He should have arrested the cad! GRRRRRRR!

Gods be damned, I'm so angry I'm going to have to publish a lovely pic here to calm myself down…

look into my eyes...

So, went to Bath for't weekend, got pished, lost my Welsh friend, beat an Aussie off wi a stick, found friend again, slept off a hangover the size of Spain in two goes, had a mighty fine fry-up for breakfast (taken at 5pm), then took the piss with my "day explorer" ticket from Wilts & Dorset buses, going from Bath to Salisbury, to Bournemouth, to Ringwood, then walked the rest of the way home.

He should have arrested him! What a big girl's blouse Sam Tyler is!

Apologies to all Aussies reading, but after this weekend I have to report that the two I met this weekend were wankers of the lowest order, and has tainted how I see Aussie blokes in the future. Now Aussie lasses, I like. Don't jump to conclusions ~ I may have short hair and comfortable shoes, but I don't do birds. What I meant was, every Aussie girl I've met has been chatty, friendly and easy to get along with. Give me a choice, and I'll take an Aussie girl over an American any day. I know that doesn't actually mean much coming from me, but there is a hyowj gap between the two types.

Anyway, I'm still a little fragile so I'll get back to you later. After I've scrutinized the above pic a little longer. Sorry, can't help it.

Tags:



No comments: