Thursday 25 March 2010

2 shorts

Crikey blimey Charlie, I cannot believe how behind I am in catching up. Just a quickie (I know 4D likes it like that):



Title: “Voted Most Likely To Be Unpredictable 2010”

Rating: Rated K+. Wow!
Summary:
SPOILERS for characters and episodes from season 5.
Drabble (100 words) concerning how season five COULD end. But won't. 
Posted first (as always) at SPNVille.net.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could write episodes full time. Or get a life. Or both.
Linky-link-link:






Title: “Downtime”

Rating: Rated T for Dean’s mouth.
Summary:
With season five vanquished, three characters contemplate how they will spend season six. NO SPOILERS, just wishful thinking on my part. Cookies if you recognise the lyrics in which they're speaking by the sixth line.
Posted first (as always) at SPNVille.net.

Disclaimer:
I do not own the TV show ‘Supernatural’ either in whole or in part, but I wish I could write episodes full time. Or get a life. Or both.
Linky-link-link:





Done. See you all later. :)

No comments: