Sunday 21 November 2010

SPN update



Yes, I’ve been busy. No, I can’t tell you what I’ve been up to. Well, I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you. Etc.

No, actually? I’ve done some more Supernatural season six headlines. For those of you just tuning in, they replace the old LOLcaps from season five. Sheerly because the LOLcaps took five hours per episode and the format is now wearing a little thin.

Behold, as I present the updated:



In other news, my A-Team fan fiction is now up to chapter 4 of 5, and the second book I’m writing is now finished. Adopts Hugh Laurie ‘pass the marmalade’ voice: Pass the agent!

That’s pretty much it. Well, there is more, but it would take slightly more webspace than Blogger possesses to tell you all about it.

Soopytwist.


Tags:
~ ~ ~ ~

No comments: